Sunday, November 9, 2014

What's Normal...

    If you ask me which I like better training for a race or running the race. I do have to admit I really love the training part it gives me a goal and purpose. Every time I finish a training run it makes me feel accomplished knowing I have the dedication and drive to do my very best. 
 
 My layover in Portland, Oregon this morning was no exception being in the gym on the treadmill at midnight getting my 20 miles in before I have to go to work, that's normal to me. What's seems crazy to me is the tv shows that are on at that time of night. Do people really stay up to see these programs? I've watched some really strange stuff between the Sci-fi channel extra large squid living in the local river killing people to Hallmark channel movies that make you cry and then there's Infomercial's. It's all very entertaining and it does pass the time. 
  I'm feeling very accomplished today. Now it's time to put the uniform on and go to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment