Friday, March 20, 2015

Thank You

   I'd like to take a moment to thank you all so much for taking an interest and following this part of my life. It's my extreme passion for running and fitness that led me to writing this blog and my hope is that I can share some motivation, inspiration, and/or just a few entertaining stories. This blog was definitely  outside the box and my comfort zone, but the writing has helped me keep my passions fueled. Knowing that someone actually reads this stuff truly warms my heart. My friend Rachel helped me set up this blog site, I'm not a very savvy computer tech person. She had to walk me through starting a google account so I could get my own gmail address. I have recently found out that if you'd like to 'comment' on my blog you have to also have a Google gmail address. I hope  this helps out and answers the many questions I've had about posting comments, questions etc. and makes it a little easier. 
 
   Have a great Running Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment