Sunday, March 8, 2015

Commitments 2015


     May- Badwater Salton Sea, Borrego Springs, CA Crewing for friends on a point to point race beginning below sea level at the Salton Sea and finishing 81 miles later on Palomar Mountain, within San Diego county. It requires a team of 3 runners completing the total distance together side by side within a 28 hour time limit.

     July- Hotter Than Hell Dusk to Dawn, New Orleans LA.  A 10 hour endurance run starting at 8:05pm ending at 6:05am the next day. Putting in as many miles as I can on a 2 mile loop around the Historical Audubon Park in New Orleans. 

     July- Badwater 135, 'the toughest foot race on earth'. Death Valley National Park CA. Crewing for a friend. It's 135 miles of road running from the lowest point in the USA -280 ft below sea level to the portal of Mt Whitney the highest at 8,360 ft. Extreme heat conditions, completing the run within a 48 hour time limit.

      September- Race of Ages Manchester, TN. Crewing for my Husband and friends. Race of ages is a unique endurance race that gives you an hour to run for every year of age- example 48 years old 48 hours to complete as many miles as you can on a flat fast one mile loop. I'll be camping, cooking and cheering them on while their going round and round. 

      September- Maui Marathon I had so much fun last year running I'm going to do it again. It's such a  Beautiful course. 

      October- Huntsville Half Marathon, Huntsville, TX . Those rolling hills keep calling my name and I gotta run with 'my dad' again. 

       December- Snowdrop 55 Hour Ultra Event, Sugar Land TX I'm going for another 100 mile belt buckle with my husband. This year they're even offering a 150 mile belt buckle. Craziness is trying for the 200 mile belt buckle. Woop Woop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment